Now that I have an idea it’s time to work on the design. I usually start by thinking about the UI and how it will flow. So I fired up Figma and created a rough sketch of the UI. For this project I need something simple, 2 or 3 views and a couple of inputs.
- User begins at the landing page:
- A random image will appear for a set amount of time.
- They will enter a description of what they saw in an input box.
- They will then click the Submit button, which navigates them to the results page.
- User finishes at the results page:
- The original image will be displayed.
- The user’s input describing the image will be displayed.
- They can then click the Share Results button, which will copy the link to the results page.
The Landing Page
The Results Page